The Evolution Of DIOnavi Digitally-Guided Dental Implant Workflow: Dr. Riley Clark, DMD
Dr. Clark dives into the evolution of the innovative DIOnavi implantology workflow. Learn treatment steps, including preoperative planning, and surgical and post-procedure restoration.
Get to know the fundamentals of dental implantology.
- Discover how to get your practice started with digital dentistry.
- Understand the science and technology behind DIOnavi’s clinical value.
The Dawn Of The Next-Generation UV-Photoactivation :Dr. Takahiro Ogawa, DDS, PhD
DIO and UCLA co-developed the next-generation UV-photoactivation (VUV) using cutting-edge technology and the most advanced science in dental implants.
- Identify the biological challenges and limits of the current
- implants in the market.
- Understand how UV-photofunctionalization was developed and build evidence.
- Witness an emerging revolution in UV-photofunctionalization
- Learn the new norm of simple, multi-purposed and the most effective technology in implant dentistry.