Discover the advantages of perfect implant placement through a 100% digitally-guided dental implant workflow. From diagnosis to the final restoration, learn procedures using a step-by-step surgical guide that showcases detailed pre-operative planning, surgical operation, and post-procedure restoration processes. This system reduces chair time, ensures accurate placement, and delivers consistent outcomes.
- 100% digital — from the first diagnosis to the final restoration stage
- Incredible accuracy — less stress, precise that reduces human errors
- Hands-on practice; single, multi-unit placement, edentulous arch, guided sinus lift.
- Digitally Guided Implant Technology and Digital Workflow
- How to achieve digital gata (CBCT and IOS) needed for guided surgery
Hands-on Training (You will place about 10-12 implants total)
- Implant placement on a Bone Block (Understanding DIOnavi offset concept & digital drill protocol)
- Anterior Placement with Immediate Temporization
- Flapless Crestal Sinus Lift
- Implant Placement on an Edentulous Arch
- 8 CE Credits
- Hands-on training materials