Come prepared to gain a mouthful of knowledge. It starts in the classroom as you discover how to leverage the benefits of digital diagnosis and treatment to streamline provisional and final prosthetics. The hands-on training includes working directly on a specialized edentulous typodont.
After lunch, we move to the clinic. Witness Dr. Ivan Ho as he performs a single arch surgery live. Anaylize the case before he begins. Answer questions as he works. Afterwards, partake in an in-depth discussion about the procedure.
[DIO USA HQ]
- 08:30 – 10:40 am – Lecture
- 10:40 – 01:00 pm – Hands-on training
- 01:00 – 02:00 pm – Lunch
- 02:10 – 02:30 pm Case review, Q & A
- 02:30 – 05:00 pm Live Surgery Observation
- 05:00 – 05:30 pm Q&A, Discussion
- 8 CE Credits
- Hands-on training materials
Course Instructor: Dr. Ivan Ho
Since opening his practice in 1990, Dr. Ho has provided over 10,000 patients with his award-winning cosmetic dentistry in Laguna Hills, California. He lectures throughout the world in both cosmetic and implant dentistry.
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry, DDS
- Diplomate, ICOI
- Fellow, AAID
- IV Sedation Instructor, International Academy of Dental Implantology
- Former Instructor, Orange County Implant Institute
- Masters Certificate, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies