Join us on an exciting journey into the world of dental implants through our comprehensive introductory course. This course is designed to equip you with essential knowledge and cutting-edge technology in modern dentistry. Whether you’re a beginner in implantology or looking to expand your dental practice, our course will provide you with the fundamentals and expertise needed to thrive in the implantology field.
Understand the fundamental concepts, terminology, and procedures for the successful implant placement.
Unveiling Bone Anatomy
Discover how bone quality and quantity influence treatment planning, ensuring that you can make informed decisions to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
Exploring CBCT and Intraoral Scanning
Uncover the power of advanced imaging technology and its impact on implant planning, precise measurements, and surgical success.
- Discover the criteria for selecting the ideal candidate and case
- Understand the use of radiographic and surgical guides
- Learn the basic surgical techniques of implant dentistry
- Master impression techniques and openly discuss various restorative options during the prosthetic phase
- Familiarize yourself with the advantages of using a computer- guided system and get to know the DIOnavi difference
Course Speaker: Dr. Pooya Soltanzadeh DDS, MS, FACP
Dr. Pooya is a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics (DABP), the most difficult certification among dental specialties. He lectures worldwide on oral implantology, prosthodontics, and cosmetic surgery.
- Post-doctoral Program — UCLA School of Dentistry
- Member of the American College of Prosthodontics (ACP)
- Member of the American Prosthodontic Society (APS)
- Member of Sri-County & Orange County Dental Society.