Discover the importance of bone anatomy, learn different implant techniques, and become familiar with the equipment and software needed to perform CBCT and intraoral scanning. It’s the perfect course for those new to implantology and looking to offer new procedures to their patients.
- Fundamentals first — bare basics of implantology and how to get started
- Strong foundation — bone anatomy as it relates to implant techniques
- Picture perfect — get to know CBCT and intraoral scanning
- Discover the criteria for selecting the ideal candidate and case
- Understand the use of radiographic and surgical guides
- Learn the basic surgical techniques of implant dentistry
- Master impression techniques and openly discuss various restorative options during the prosthetic phase
- Familiarize yourself with the advantages of using a computer- guided system and get to know the DIOnavi difference
Course Speaker: Dr. Pooya Soltanzadeh DDS, MS, FACP
Dr. Pooya is a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics (DABP), the most difficult certification among dental specialties. He lectures worldwide on oral implantology, prosthodontics, and cosmetic surgery.
- Post-doctoral Program — UCLA School of Dentistry
- Member of the American College of Prosthodontics (ACP)
- Member of the American Prosthodontic Society (APS)
- Member of Sri-County & Orange County Dental Society.