INTRODUCTION TO DENTAL IMPLANTOLOGY.
Dr. Pooya Soltanzadeh
This is where you should start if you want to learn about dental implants. Learn the basics of implantology and discover how to digitize your practice with the latest modern dentistry. Discover the importance of bone anatomy, learn different implant techniques, and become familiar with the equipment and software needed to perform CBCT and intraoral scanning. It’s the perfect course for those new to implantology and looking to offer new procedures to their patients.
- Fundamentals first — bare basics of implantology and how to get
- Strong foundation — bone anatomy as it relates to implant techniques
- Picture perfect — get to know CBCT and intraoral scanning
- Discover the criteria for selecting the ideal candidate and case
- Understand the use of radiographic and surgical guides
- Learn the basic surgical techniques of implant dentistry
- Master impression techniques and openly discuss various restorative options during the prosthetic phase
- Familiarize yourself with the advantages of using a computer-guided system and get to know the DIOnavi difference