8 CE Credits + DIOnavi. Provider Certification
Dr. Pooya Soltanzadeh
Date & Time:
April 15, 2023 / 9am to 5pm (8hrs)
DIO Digital Academy
Introduction to the fundamentals of digital dentistry and guided implant surgery using the DIOnavi surgical guide for a single tooth procedure.
Course objective is to educate and train dentists to successfully implement surgical guides into their practice. Attendees will learn Diagnosis & Treatment Planning, Intraoral Scanning, Single Tooth Implant Placement, Bone Grafting, Guided Prosthetics, and Post-Procedure Implant Restoration processes.
- 8 CE credits
- 1 Day course
- DIOnavi Certification
- Digitally-Guided Technology & Workflow
- Digital Data Planning & Order Processing
- Treatment Planning & Medical Decision
- Hands-on Training (Bone Block, Anterior Immediate Temporization, Single Sinus & Edentulous Case)
- Clinical Case Review & Live Surgery Observation
- Personalized Q&A | Class Networking
Upon completion, you’ll have gained the clinical expertise needed to perform real implant placements that produce predictable outcomes using the DIOnavi system.