DIGITALLY- GUIDED COURSE FOR FULL-ARCH FIXED RESTORATIONS
8 CE Credits + DIOnavi. Provider Certification
Dr. Ivan Ho, DDS
Date & Time:
April 15, 2023 / 09:00am ~ 05:00pm (8H)
DIO Digital Academy – Costa Mesa, CA
You’re comfortable placing implants and ready to become a master. The full arch course is a series of full arch fixed restorations that restore all teeth’ function. Discover how to leverage the benefits of digital diagnosis and treatment to streamline provisional and final prosthetics. The full arch system includes treatment planning, surgical guide design, multi-unit abutments, bone reduction guide, temporary cylinders, dentures, prostheses, dental model, final prosthesis, surgical report, and drilling protocol.
Dentists looking to advance their implant skills can jump right in and take this course. Walk away fully comfortable in diagnosing and performing full arch rehabilitation for your patients.
- Hands-on training — work directly on a specialized edentulous typodont.
- Clinical workflow — walk through a complete digital full arch case review and prosthetic delivery.
- Tooled for efficiency — chair time is cut in half with the surgical guide
- 8 CE Credits
- DIOnavi Certificate
- Hands-on training material
- Doctor Finder: Certified DIOnavi Provider
Upon completion, you’ll have gained the clinical expertise needed to perform real implant placements that produce predictable outcomes using the DIOnavi Full Arch system.