The Evolution Of DIOnavi Digitally-Guided Dental Implant Workflow: Dr. Riley Clark, DMD
Dr. Clark dives into the evolution of the innovative DIOnavi implantology workflow. Learn treatment steps, including preoperative planning, and surgical and post-procedure restoration.
Get to know the fundamentals of dental implantology.
- Discover how to get your practice started with digital dentistry.
- Understand the science and technology behind DIOnavi’s clinical value.
The Dawn Of The Next-Generation UV-Photoactivation :Dr. Takahiro Ogawa, DDS, PhD
DIO and UCLA co-developed the next-generation UV-photoactivation (VUV) using cutting-edge technology and the most advanced science in dental implants.
- Identify the biological challenges and limits of the current implants in the market.
- Understand how UV-photofunctionalization was developed and build evidence.
- Witness an emerging revolution in UV-photofunctionalization
- Learn the new norm of simple, multi-purposed and the most effective technology in implant dentistry.
Dr. Riley Clark, DMD
Talk about dedication, Dr. Clark has devoted his entire career to mastering dental implantology. As an implant-only dentist, he’s performed thousands of surgeries and advanced bone-grafting procedures. His in-depth digital workflow knowledge and treatment techniques have made him an acknowledged leader of implantology.
- Case Western Reserve University, DMD
- Master in Implant Prosthetics, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Board-Certified Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Top 40 Under 40 Dentist in America, Incisal Edge Magazine
Prof. Takahiro Ogawa I UCLA School of Dentisty
Dr. Takahiro Ogawa is globally recognized as an expert in designing and creating novel titanium, zirconia, and polymer surfaces and implant biologic research and a pioneer of photo energy-mediated activation of implant materials, known as UV-photofunctionalization or UV-activation.
Dr. Ogawa is a Professor in the Section of Prosthodontics in the Division of Regenerative and Reconstructive Sciences and Weintraub Center for Reconstructive Biotechnology at UCLA School of Dentistry and a leader of Team Surface. He has published 200+ papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals with a total impact factor of 1000+, total citations of 10000+, and an h-index 60. He is ranked the world’s top 0.57% scientist across the fields and ages in the most recent world scientist ranking (Stanford World Scientist Ranking).
He spoke over 150 times in the invited lectures and symposia worldwide. Dr. Ogawa and his team received over 40 scientific awards from national and international meetings and societies. Dr. Ogawa is a recipient of the IADR William J. Gies Award (Paper of The Year Award), the American College of Prosthodontists (ACP) Researcher Award, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) Ralph V. McKinney, Jr Award (Paper of The Year Award), and Academy of Osseointegration (AO) William R. Laney Award (Paper of The Year Award), and IADR Distinguished Scientist Award. He is a former president of the IADR Prosthodontic group.